Friday, April 20, 2012

After years of suffering, now my eyeglasses don't slip down my nose anymore

I’ll never forget the first day my glasses no longer slipped down my face. It was like night and day, but in a more exact way it was like hell and then suddenly heaven.

I’ve suffered through slipping glasses ever since I was a kid. I think that’s the reason I never had a girlfriend even now at age 26, I’ve never gone out with a girl. Yeah I went to my prom by myself, along with the rest of the members of the science club. We all went as a group. Some of the guys were like me with slipping glasses, the others just couldn’t talk to girls.

So you can imagine my feeling of relief when my glasses stopped falling. It was the day my Keepons eyeglasses retainers arrived in the mail. I had waited for them for 9 straight days. Boy those 9 days seemed like 9 years. My friend told me about them, He had purchased them and in his own words, they changed my life.

This was a friend of mine from college. We studied computer science together and I trusted him. Also went played world of warcraft together. So I doubly trusted him.

After 9 days the Keepons finally arrived. I ordered the Keepons original black. I got black because I worried that clear silicone would yellow with age. So like I said I got black color and boy let me tell you, in my friend’s words, my life changed so much for the better.

It was like I was given a new lease on life. Like I was injected with super energy and confidence.

My glasses didn’t slip anymore. So you know what I did. I went out and bought a new pair of glasses. I bought some clear Keepons and I bought some new cooler clothes. Now life is amazing and I owe it all to my friend who introduced me to those amazing eyeglass accessories called Keepons. Now I tell all my eyeglass wearing friends about this amazing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment