Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'd pay anything to stop my eyeglasses from slipping, $6 what a great deal

I don’t like messy. I don’t like things out of place. I’ve spent all my life structuring everything. Everything in my house has a place and everytime I use it, I put it back in it’s place. I like that about my life. Everything is orderly. Well except for one thing and that is the sad fact that my eye glasses keep sliding down my face. No matter what I do, it can’t be helped. I brought my glasses back to the optometrist but he couldn’t help. He tried to twist and adjust the frames with his special tools but it was all for nothing. When I was in the eyeglass store sure they didn’t slip but then I wasn’t moving about. I wasn’t sweating. And why would I be sweating in the store? There was wonderful air conditioning. But this isn’t like real life. In real life the weather changes or you’re late for a bus and you start running and then you sweat and then your glasses slip. And I hate that. I tried contact lenses but they don’t help. I can’t wear contacts because I did once and got a serious eye infection. Stupid contacts cost me three hundred dollars too because I have a pretty strong prescription. I tried buying invisible tape and carefully wrapping a couple of layers around my eyeglass temples but they caused a rash. Fortunately I did the right thing. One day I couldn’t stand it anymore so I went online and did a google search using the term, slipping eyeglasses. One of the first hits was from a site called chamightlike.com and when I went there I saw that they sold a product called Keepons eyeglass retainers and I was overjoyed. Impossible I thought, how could I have missed this all along? To think that I had been suffering for so long when the solution was just a mouse click away. So I ordered them and boy am I happy. First they were really affordable. Only $6. I would gladly pay one thousand dollars to stop my glasses from slipping. Also the $6 included free worldwide shipping and I even got a tracking number so I could track the package as it made its way from Hong Kong to Australia where I live. The minute I tried them on, it was like I had been in a dark room for years and then somebody turned the light on. Now my glasses no longer slip. Thanks Keepons.

No comments:

Post a Comment