Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stop your glasses from slipping and improve your life

There are things in life you can change and things you can’t.

You can’t change the family you were born into but you can do your best to cultivate the types of relationships with trusting people you really want.

The easiest way is to be the type of person you want to hang around with.

Like attract likes and soon your wish will come true.

For example many people want friends they can trust, but it always eludes them. Why?

Because to begin with they aren’t trustworthy themselves? And it isn’t about deception or anything evil like that.

For example, you want friends you can depend on, but are you dependable. When’s the last time you helped a buddy move or went out of your way to do someone a favor but didn’t expect anything back.

When?

You see, like most people who are solitary and lonely it’s very hard to answer that question because you’ve made a life out of being selfish. It’s really just a fork in the road. If the solitude and loneliness doesn’t bother you then no big deal. You’re living correctly.

But you can’t have it both ways. You can’t be selfish all the time and just take, take, take without giving.

All this wisdom came to me after my glasses stopped sliding. Well thanks for Keepons eyeglasses retainers.

It’s like I caught a break, was able to have a window of clarity because my self-esteem picked up and then I started seeing how I had done so many things wrong in the past.

Like how I let so many little things bother me. The tone people used, their choice of word, the shoes they wore, there were a billion trillion things that could make me upset about people and the worse thing about it was that I couldn’t hide the look on my face. You know the look? The disdain.

Yup I really have to thank Keepons for changing my outlook on life. See better, look better, better outlook who would have thought from a pair of eyewear retainers.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, i've never seen anything like this before. Do you know if they sell retainers in naples fl like these ones? Can you play sports in them?

    ReplyDelete