Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Eyeglass Slipping is a big problem and Keepons eyeglass retainers is a powerfully small solution

If I’m going to be doing stuff I really don’t feel like doing, at least I can be comfortable doing it.

What am I doing? I paint houses in the summer. Or whenever it’s not snowing. Well it’s not like I went to school for that. I went to school to become a lawyer and that sounds great but in America there’s too many lawyers now so I got laid off.

And the only thing available was to paint houses. So I made 8 bucks an hour painting houses, lugging around equipment all over, loading the truck, unloading the truck, menial labor.

In the night-time I teach myself how to program using Internet tutorials, primarily the Python programming language.

What can you do?

I was depressed at first. I spent so much time and money going to law school and now I’m an unemployed lawyer.

But you know what the funny thing is? I don’t feel that bad about it.

I never really wanted to be a lawyer anyway.

It was for my parents.

I suppose if I had been passionate about it, I wouldn’t have been laid off. But you never know. I know a lot of lawyers out of work. Of our graduating class only 7 are still working and they’re really just slaving and after tax, they’re not making that much.

And sure painting is tough work, but one day I’ll be a coder, write some software, sell it and then retire.

In the meantime the only thing not nice about my job is that it’s sweaty labor and my glasses steam up and slip off my nose when I’m working and then I have to push them up and sometimes I get paint on them.

Or I just ignore them, but then I’m looking out over my glasses half-blind.

Gus, another painter in our crew suggested Keepons, he got them for his kid, because the kid’s glasses were always falling down their nose and he was getting picked on. So I order Keepons from chamightlike.com and it took about 9 days for them to arrive. Free shipping too and total it only came to $4. Amazing huh?

Well that’s not half of it. The amazing thing is that Keepons keep my glasses up. Now I work really happy, I even whistle while I work. Life is what you make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment